1- PLANTAR FASCIITIS
It is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It is defined as a flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you stress your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen and inflamed.
HOW TO CURE PLANTAR FASCIITIS
- Keep your feet in resting position
- Wear footwear which supports your feet in best manner
- Ice your heel
- Stretch your muscles through exercises
Foot cramp is caused by a sudden contraction of muscle. Pain is caused because of this unexpected contraction in muscles. Moreover, feet cramp up because of dehydration or imbalanced diet.
HOW TO STOP YOUR TOES FROM CRAMPING
- Stretch your feet
- Gently massage the affected area with thumb
- Wear footwear which allows your feet to breathe
It is a result of conditions that generally result of conditions that affect nerves and blood vessels that supply the feet. Numbness can transpire because of injury to the foot, nerve damage (neuropathy), and poor circulation to the foot (such as with diabetes and peripheral vascular disease.
HOW TO STOP NUMBNESS
- Get moving to stimulate circulation
- Wear proper shoes
- Lessen your alcohol consumption
- Lose weight
4- FUNGAL NAIL
Fungal nail is a result of problems such as: abnormal pH level of skin, weakened immune system, meager hygiene, diabetes and sweaty shoes and socks. When a fungus begins to overgrow, you can get an infection. Onychomycosis, also called Tinea Unguium, is a fungal infection that affects either the fingernails or toenails.
HOW TO PREVENT FUNGAL NAIL
- Use proper footwear
- Keep your toenails trimmed
- Keep your feet clean and dry.
- Put on a clean pair of socks every day
It a type of inflammation that occurs in a part of foot known as the metatarsal (ball of foot). Metatarsalgia, is also known as stone bruise. It repeatedly occurs where the three middle toes meet the ball of the foot.
HOW TO TREAT METATARSALGIA
- Wear proper shoes with orthotic insole
- Protect your feet from injury
- Ice the affected area
It is one of the most common pains caused in knee because of inflammation and stiffness in joints.
HOW TO CURE ARTHRITIS
- Wearing appropriate shoes with proper support which can reduce pain
- Pointy high heels result in improper shape of feet
- Flat shoes must also be avoided
This type of pain is defined as a deformity of the joint in the big toe. A bunion (hallux valgus) causes the foot to burnish on shoes, which may cause inflammation and pain. Appropriate footwear is all you need in order to lessen the symptoms.
HOW TO STOP BUNIONS FROM GROWING
- Refrain from using pointy shoes.
- Wear shoes which have enough room between the tip of your big toe and shoe.