We recognize that our quality partners invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through knowledgeable staff and compelling vendor presentation. To protect the investment of our quality partners and the Aerosoft® brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY ("MAP policy"). This MAP policy prohibits resellers from advertising Aerosoft® products below a specific price designated by Aerosoft®. Promoting based on low-price, instead of service and value, can be detrimental to Aerosoft®'s competitive position and resellers' service and support efforts.
Aerosoft®’s USP is providing true comfort and quality products, which has turned over millions of customers into our satisfied consumers. Aerosoft® discovered that advertising its products below levels established by Aerosoft® emasculates its standards. Therefore, this policy is designed in order to secure our authorized dealers, distributors and retailers, collectively resellers, who have contributed their services to provide customer support expected from Aerosoft® customers, moreover, controlling price-based advertising. This policy applies to U.S resellers only.
Aerosoft® believes that these advertising and sales practices are unfair, and discourages such efforts. Aerosoft®, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any reseller, as to the products covered by this MAP policy, if that reseller intentionally advertises any MAP product below its designated MAP price. Aerosoft® is confident that this program will strengthen its brand and benefit all of its resellers.
Products must not be advertised for less than MSRP. The MAP for all products shall be Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).This policy applies to all advertisements of Aerosoft® products in any and all media. Advertisements include:
(i) Flyers (ii) Posters (iii) Coupons (iv) Catalogs (v) Magazines (vi) Blogs (vii) Internet websites, website pages, and website banners (viii) Social media (ix) E-mails (x) Newspapers (xi) Billboards (xii) Brochures (xiii) Television (xiv) Radio ads (xv) Direct mailers (xvi) Ad inserts (xvii) Mail-order catalogs (xviii) Public signage (xix)Any other electronic, print or other marketing and promotional materials.
Aerosoft® opted for this Authorized Online Reseller Policy in respect to its branded line of products. In order to support internet sales and protect the rights of authorized resellers, Aerosoft® has established some policies to ensure the rights of its resellers. This policy is applicable to all resellers of Aerosoft® who buy the product directly or indirectly from Aerosoft®. Policies include the following:
1) Only authorized e-commerce Retail Partners can sell Aerosoft Footwear on-line. Any and all other on-line sales of Aerosoft Footwear are prohibited.
2) To become an authorized e-commerce Retail Partner, the following must first occur:
- Aerosoft Footwear USA must review and approve of the e-commerce website/portal and platform.
- Retail Partner must agree to abide by the Aerosoft Footwear USA Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) agreement.
- All images, logos, and descriptions of any Aerosoft Footwear must be submitted and subsequently approved by Aerosoft Footwear USA.
- Retail Partner must receive approval from Aerosoft Footwear USA before offering any Aerosoft Footwear at a discounted price.
3) Aerosoft Footwear USA reserves the right to terminate doing business with any Retail Partner who violates this policy.
4) Aerosoft Footwear USA does not allow ANY third party resale without the expressed, written consent of Aerosoft Footwear USA. Violation of this policy will result in termination of business relationship with Aerosoft Footwear USA.
Aerosoft® will take strict action against violation of any MAP Policy which seems appropriate and necessary. Moreover, Aerosoft® reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue this MAP Policy in whole or in part at any time.